Thursday 6 December 2007

I have noticed something..something very very very disturbing..my Cable operator hates me. He detests me. He treats me like scum. I know he's got some sort of a problem with me. I wonder what I did to him..
You may not believe this... but take a look at the events that have taken place over the past few weeks..
I plan to watch a footie game..this game is telecast in Starsports, it is usually after midnight..till 10pm the TV has Starsports, when I switch it on at 1am to watch the match...BAM! No Starsports..instead we have ESPN. Crap..
Last year when I used to wake up at 5am to watch Lee bowl...the channel which was there in the TV...used to be replaced by another channel.
I have missed watching several movies...'cause Starmovies used to disappear the minute I wanted to watch a movie.
No amount of calling, scolding, can change that guy. Nothing.
He'll just say,' Your inconvenience is deeply regretted.' and according to the Indian Contract Act, after that statement you cannot do anything.
It's really tough to watch a footie match on the internet. The streams hardly connect, and you end up downloading some complicated software..and you end up getting frustrated. Refreshing the page every now and then gets really bugging..
The worst part is you cannot see your stars...
So , these are all the questions related to Cable operaters...

1 comment:

Mythreya said...

humm i knw how annoying it is wen something lik dis happens..

hope ur cable operator doesnt hate u much and u get to see all those matches nd movies u wanted!!

btw...
waking up at 5 am.....

OMG!!!
u r such a freak!!!

nice template ...really awesome...
sexy blog btw!!!