Sunday 9 December 2007

I've been living my my grandparents from the past..let's say..5 months. The experience was pretty educational...yup..you got me right! I learnt a lot of things..like keeping my room clean for instance! yeah....my Gran does not leave me...till that job's done!
The other thing which I am really becoming painfully aware of these days is the mundane existance of Telugu soaps..never in my whole life did I know of the thriving Telugu Soap industry.Each soap is more punishing that the other! I hate the 8:30 to 9:30 pm slot( Well, I have to sit through that..as it's dinner time and Grandpa believes in 'eating together'!(LOL..how can you eat together ....when the TV's on?).
So everyday..I am subjected to atleast 15 min of horrible family sagas. Well, the length depends on how fast I am able to down dinner!
The storyline is pathetic..ok, I guess they can make them more believable! Take this guy for instance, he was stabbed atleast 10 times...10 times, and he still musters up the strength to walk..yes , walk to the nearest Multispeciality Hospital. And the same hospital manages to patch him up....aww come on! This is not all..this same guy is put in a mental institution..and is subjected to shock treatment..and he still manages to stay alive..and he manages to escape from the institution. I mean...people, you cannot rewrite Science Books!
This is more crappy than having to see the Great RAJNI KANTH 'flying' in Chadramukhi! See..super heroes all the way!
I guess as long as people like my Grandparents keep watching...... plenty of such utter crap will be telecast on the telly. The number of episodes keeps increasing day by day. These people beat Ekta Kapoor at being absurd! I guess she could learn a few lessons on 'Macho men' here! Lol!
So..Cya guys later............

No comments: