Monday 31 December 2007

Surprise! Here's the news.....I am your surprise! I am Josh. Sneha's friend. Yeah...she's got her December tests and that's kept her occupied..and ahem..she's entrusted me with the job of writing her New Year's post..
Okey..Iam Josh, from the land of the Kangaroo...that's Australia for all those who couldn't connect.Anyway, I am 18..and I love surfing(in water). I stay in Sydney..Sneha hates me for that(lol!)Yeah..I love reading blogs and this is my first attempt at anything literary..phew! I guess I've talked a lot about myself, mate!
So...Sneha, I don't understand her..sometimes she's this mature, understanding, caring adult..and the next minute she's a kid, she lives in her own world! Yeah..she's a 'Flicka'. She always listens to her heart.. She can write a bit..and this blog of her's rocks big time! And yeah..her addiction to Brett Lee is much more than my addiction to surfing! I guess he can be proud of having a fan like her..Ok..she does not deserve such elevation.
About 2007 now, what do I say..the Aussies rocked as usual...winning the Cricket World Cup and all...Team India won the T20(so what?) South Africa beat in the World Rugby Finals(Yippee! they beat England)..By the way Ian Thorpe, this web missy's idol for a long time, retired from swimming! Boy, wasn't she pissed when it was alleged that he took drugs..
And now coming to football, our lassie's team Arsenal, is right now sitting pretty on top of the EPL table. She was quite pissed when Henry left Arsenal and went to Barca! She called him a traitor and all Brazil won the Copa America, that too without Kaka and Ronaldinho..
Tennis the usual story....it was Fedex and Henin all the way.. And I guess I've talked all that I possibly can about sports..
Blood Diamond was arguably the best motion picture of the year 2007..and Leonardo DiCaprio...outdid himself..seriously...The Departed was alright too..but Blood Diamond deserved the Oscar! I thought Little Miss Sunshine was definately worth a watch(Oh! yeah..Sneha has'nt seen it). The Last King of Scotland, Dreamgirls, were ok. And this year...thanx to all my Indian friends in Sydney, I watched my first Hindi movie, Om Shanti Om. It was seriously an experience of a kind! There was soo much song and dance. I thought the actress looked hot!
And I guess that's enough of me polluting this lovely blog of her's. I am gonna be so dead when she reads this post. Iam sure she'll delete it immediately. I hope she likes the new layout....lol! Okey and
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a nice year..............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh....mannn u write well, and I think the layout's good. Iam sure Sneha'll like it...coz she likes everything I like.......

Anonymous said...

Heya Josh you caught her right mann....she's unpredictable!!!!!!!!
Yup, a 'Flicka'

Rohit Bedida said...

Nice :)