Saturday 29 December 2007

Hey, its been a year since I've actually started posting..I mean imagine this...I write and people actually have time to read what I write...ok, I have done some really stupid things this year, but whatever I have been upto..I have always learnt new lessons..ohk, that's just me getting really philosophical out here..ho hum! Anyway...this piece of the internet has helped me voice out my views on several things, has helped me share my misery and happiness with all those out there, and the best of all, has helped me make new friends!
So my blog contained cricket, Brett Lee, movies, my college..and yeah! loads of other things. It was good to see India win something(finally!)..this year..and it was good to know that Brett Lee now, has 250 test wickets now! Yeah, I guess that's all for my anniversery post..I ' ll have to go study now..yeah..PRE-BOARDS....
ASTA LA VISTA
(there's a little surprise for u ppl in mah next post!!!!!)

No comments: