Friday 16 November 2007

Okey...it's almost one in the night, and I still don't feel sleepy. My head is full of Indian Geography. All I see are mountains, rivers, seas, oceans and stars...but I wonder why stars? Are stars a part of geography? Well, we did learn that the Sun was a star in class8. Oh! whatever..........
What was I just bickering about? Well, right now Iam in such a stupor, that I cannot realise half the things that are happenning around me.Right I am sitting here..here in my house in Hyderabad, the capital of Andhra Pradesh, a southern state in the Asian country of India. India also happens to be the country with the world's second largest population, 1028.737 millions...second only to China.
Or if I want to go to a place ,say Banglore(Bengaluru.That'swhat it is now, isn't it?), I have to go to our neighbouring state of Karnataka, which incidentally happens to be the homeland of many an illustrious cricketers like, Dravid, Kumble. That city..also happens to be the place where the finiest Law School, of India is located. Yeah...National Law School (NLS).
Now, I know what made me become like this today. Well, I think I face a problem of Diminishing Mental Utiliy. I am talking Economics here, well, to tell you the truth I am talking absolute BULLCRAP!!!!!! Yeah, such were the events of today. I have learnt a few things today:
1. When you look in the mirror constantly, you will relaise that as soon as a minute passes, you think that you're becoming, more uglier...well here the Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility applies.
2.It's not laughing..but lauffing!
3.The best way to bunk the class.....definitly , there can only be one, BRIBE THE WATCHMAN.
Ok I guess that's all for now!

1 comment:

Mythreya said...

well nice post...
the way u connected things really was gud..

so u learnt few things..humm gr8!!

keep writing!!!