Thursday 1 November 2007

Rotation


What the hell is wrong with the Indian selecters? I have chosen to remain silent on this issue. This post would not have come up...if not for the efforts of my friend Josh. I am confused about Josh...he claims to be an Aussie, but speaks like an American, well wateva , not my problem...
Now that I've broken my vow of silence, here goes:
So what's the selectors problem? What's that they are saying..What? ROTATIONPOLICY..NOw, this term would have been appropriate, for maybe a team like Australia. Yes, it would have been , if your bench is strong. Let's look at the Indian bench..ahem...let's leave it at that...
How can a team which is in the process of building itself , adopt such a policy, half the team is not sure of their place in the final-11, and people are talking about a Rotation Policy! I wonder whose head is rotating? Okey. this Policy is good. I agree, but what sort of a person would introduce it in a series against Pakistan..
How can any Selection Panel drop RAHUL DRAVID? RAHUL DRAVID...THE MAN...THE WALL. Tha one person who comes to India's rescue when all hopes are faded..The one person who sticks to his principles....The only Indian cricketer with a character, as strong as his technique!
I never thought giving up captaincy, would mean losing a place in the side.Now here are some important lessons for Dhoni..I was shocked to see Rahul Dravid dropped from the Indian squad...Normally when I scan the list I expect to see the big three in there..but I guess this time though,it's not possible! What bugs me the most, is the fact that Dravid, has to prove his fitness, in a four day Ranji game?
These days Dravid's form seems to be on the wane. He is not as fluent as he was before..
Maybe his form will return to him. Cricketers like him are always just one knock away from striking Gold! But, in the past few series, dravid has not made any significant contribution with the bat. He was very dissappointing in the Future Cup.
I think the selectors have done a bad job, but I guess they will realise their mistakes now....
All the best Rahul..for the Ranji match, Hope to see you in Injdia colours as soon as possible!
And also..
ALL THE BEST TEAM INDIA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! that's more like you baby! WHO's HEAD IS ROTATING LOLXXXXXXX!!!!!!