Thursday 8 November 2007


Friday night calls for some nice TV, or movie viewing. And this was my lucky Friday. My Law class got over fast and I came back home by 7pm. So I picked up the Newspaper and checked out what movie was playing in which channel. "The Breed", sounded quite interesting, and so I decided to make it the movie of my night!
I am not really into movie reviews and that sort of a thing, but I did reviews of a few movies in the past..not on my blog though, the Devil Wears Prada thingy was more like expressing my thoughts..kinda stuff. I review movies only if they happen to catch my attention in a particular way...or just simply dissapoint me.
Now, this Friday I happened to watch "The Breed".
Take an island. Build a house on it. Add some scantily clad American teenagers, and throw in some genetically mutated dogs...well, that's "The Breed", for you.
If you want to watch it...Do it At you OWN RISK..
BEWARE OF SILLY MOVIES!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Silly movie!