Monday 12 November 2007

My top ten favorite English movies:
1.Blood Diamond
2.Mission Impossible-2
3.Jerry Maguire
4.Music&Lyrics
5.A Walk to Remember
6.Titanic
7.Sound of Music
8.Goal
9.Catch Me If You Can
10.Lord of the Rings-The Fellowship of the Ring

My top ten favorite Hindi Movies
1.Dil Chahta Hai
2.Rang De Basanti
3.Chak De India
4.Lagaan
5.Black
6.Kalyug
7.Sholay
8.Baazigar
9.Don(Amitabh Bachchan)
10.Dil to Pagal Hain


Five English Movies I hate the most
1.The Breed
2.War of the Worlds
3.Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
4.House of wax
5.Snakes on the Plane

Five Hindi Movies I hate the most
1.Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham
2.Apne
3.Saawariya
4.Paap
5.Aawarapan

Well, these are the movies I hate and dislike....I just wanted to put them up..I am feeling too lazy to type..So..I guess that's it..CYAA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmm....Interesting choice!