Thursday 1 November 2007

People ,in view of the things that have been happening around me, I have made a very important decision. I have decided to make my will, yes , my will. We were just sitting wasting time, as usual in Computer Practicals, when, quite by accident, I hit upon this idea. I thought it was a nice thing to do. And Sarah, the Darling she always was , said it was a good idea..And the sulking Antara..had her problems as usual, but we managed to dish out something. And I thought it would be nice if you guys read it too.
The Final Will And Testament of Sneha Lee
All the pictures of Brett Lee, which I happen to possess ,in any form, will be equally shared among Sanjana Revankar and Susan Joseph. If any pictures of AB De Villiers are found in my possession, then they should be immediately transferred to one Mr.Dhaval Jonathan.
Now the PC, I have at home, shall be donated to Little Flower Junior College, Uppal, Hyderabad..so they can realise what sort of Computers should be provided in Junior Colleges.
My mp3 player must be given to Sarah Joseph, with all the songs in it.
All my Music CDs are to be shared equally among Sarah Joseph, Monica Bhargava, and Prasanna Mandaleeka.
All the poems, stories, songs are to be given to Antara Sethia.
All my novels , story books, must be equally shared between Kameshwari.K, Vidhya, and Sarah Joseph.
My prized Harry Potter collection must be given to Kameshwari.
Now, for my most prized possession, my Nokia N73, well, this should go to Susan Joseph...cause nothing that I ever give her will repay my debt to her.
My blog will be given to Antara Sethia...the password and the login id will be mailed to her after my passing away.
And the last thing, my music books shud be given to my Grandmother.
The signatures of the cricketers I possess, should be given to Sanjana Revankar.
Lastly, I wish to be buried in the town of my hero Brett Lee, ie; Sydney..if that's not possible I wish to be buried or burnt in a calm and quite cemetery in Hyderabad.
This Will is Signed ,sealed and Posted.

No comments: