Tuesday 30 October 2007

Hmmmmm...........................................

What am I? I am a wreck...I have no control over my freaking life! It's just racing...and ITS RUNNING OUTTA MY CONTROL! Am I not the BOSS of me? If not...who is??????????? Now, that is the question of the hour! I really don't get to do anything these days.........All that I do, is homework, OR Study!
I get up at about five in the morning..well, its actually 4:30. Then I pick up any of the thousand books Iam supposed to be reading...anyway, make an attempt to read..hm......the books are pretty interesting..Obviously,the Indian Penal Code was designed to , keep the readers hooked wasn't it? The Constitution of our great nation sometimes goes over my head! But still...it does not put me to sleep.
So, I slog till its 7am..
Then take an hour to get ready for college, eat Breakfast(grrr... I hate this part!), then run out of the house...( I usually come running back for either my College Diary, or my lunch..or wateva, but the list is long). I walk for 5min , lo! and Behold! I find myself in the VIdyanagar Busstop. As usual, the beggar women tells me that my husband will be a nut! I mean..logically, I barely have enough Financial resources to go to COllege and come back , and ppl are asking me for Charity! Hmmm..........
Five minutes after that, Maya comes panting, to the Bustop! Then we exchange songs via Bluetooth! She is one of my major sources of mobile music!
The our bus turns up! We get in and reach College.
Now, that's another freakplace, run by a freak. Welcome to the great 'Little Flower Junior COllege', headed by Rev.Brother Franky Noronha! Well, I now most sane people are bound to wonder, what sort of a name is Franky? Don't ask me! We usually see him standing beside the gate in his flowing white gown, oh! well watever that 'thing' is called! And is ususally barking his head out at a pair of terrified students/Lecturers/Peons, etc. In our great college,the Lecturers have lost their ability to think and reason out things! For every minor thing..."Go ask Brother!"
So I slowly make my way to my classroom..the place reminds me of a cold dungeon....it's soo dark!
Dungeons and Dragons:Part-1
When the bell rings....in comes our first dragon of the day!
with a look that stings...'Look here', is all she can say..
I wish I had wings....So I can fly to a place far far away.......
Parts2,3,4,5,6&7..follow the same pattern with different Dragons! Sometimes the white bat drops in..to say hi! I remember this once when we were in the room called the 'LIBRARY', he walks in and all the lights and fans go Kaput! I mean this is true...when he left the fans came back on!
sometimes I wish I had wings...so I can fly to a place far far away...
Thus, we have 7 classes, and 7 different cartoons who teach us 7 subjects a day.But, for me I get to leave the hole 45min before the official time..so I can go to Law Class..now, this place seriously rocks!
After Lawclass, I reach home by 8:30pm. then I try to study again, but usually end up falling asleep. This is what happens to me in one single day! PHEW!
I have no weekends, no time to catch up with freinds..no time to watch movies, and no time to do anything! The last movie I watched was 'Chak De India', Sad isn;t it?
OR
Maybe its worth it! I mean to get into a Law School, all this effort is needed! So, I guess movies , and masthi can wait another 7 months!
Now, I can figure out who's my BOSS, It's still me...I have made a choice..and IAm making an effort to reach the place of my dreams, and i guess there'z nothing wrong in that!
This year I have realised dreams do come true..and I will make mine come true...................
CYA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Babes, wat's wrong with you....how come no posts on the game we all love soo much? Why the sudden change? I mean there's so much goin on..i wud luv to hear your views on Dravid's exclusion from the team!