Monday 13 April 2009

A LANless girl's struggles.......

I looked everywhere, every nook and every corner of the Acad Block. I did not find him. he kept eluding me for a few days. I waited like a hungry tigress outside the staff room, in a desperate attempt to find him. Today, when I was on my usual vigil, outside the Library I saw him. My heart beat hastened, I legs started to move by themselves. I ran. I followed him till the tuck shop, then I said,"Excuse me bhaiyya! LAN wire kaam nahi kar rahi hain". He took out a small book, wrote 5:15 and showed it to me. "Aapke room number ?" . "207 New Girls Hostel".
Lol. That 'him' was the Internet guy of our Hostel, not some guy i had taken a sudden psyco type liking to. I was driven to the end of my wits end, waiting and hoping for the guy to turn up! I actually did my Constitutional Governance Assignment in the Library, and also my Principles of Management Presentation. Today, finally my LAN's fixed, and I am connected to the net, it feels great to have something to take my mind off things in this horrid week of tests, assignments and all..
There's nothing else to complain about. Nothing for which I have to act like James Bond(James Bondhni?). Atleast for now.

No comments: