Friday 17 April 2009

10 things I want to do in Life..


Most Hindi movies these days, have this one particular dialogue, where the father asks teh son,"Beta what do u want to do with your life?". The other day, I was watching Dil Chahta Hai, in which the question is posed to Amir Khan. This got me thinking, what do I wanna do with MY LIFE?

I am not really sure, what I'll do 'with' my life, but I know 10 things which I must absolutely do 'in' my life, here's the list.

1. Travel the world. From the highs of the Alps to the deserts of Egypt ,to the vineyards of Europe, to the Downs of Australia, to the clear waters of Cape Town and also the ancient monuments of Peru, go everywhere, see everything. Then come back home and still say India's the best!

2. Never lose touch with the musical part of me.

3. Skydive in the USA and Bungee Jump in New Zealand,go for a Safari in Africa,climb the Harbor Bridge of Sydney and Scuba dive in the Mariana trench.

4. Learn to speak Spanish.

5. Get a Golden Labrador, two Zebra fish, and a cat to live with.

6. Live in a white wooden house facing the sea.

7. Learn to cook , at least, three different cuisines properly.

8. Start schools for impoverished children in all parts of the world, start with D.D. Colony.

9. Read all the novels in the world, written by all possible authors.

10. Find one person, that special someone who is willing to share my crazy life, who doesn't care about my clumsy ways, and will be there for me, come what may.

My life and struggles to get all the things mentioned above will be carefully documented in this blog. All of this is open to debate and scrutiny. :). Oh yeah, there's one more thing, try to be a good lawyer and an even better person. The picture is me eating an ice gola, extremely unhealthy, well at least you know I can do anything....

1 comment:

Sankalpa said...

Hey, Labrador, eh? Nice. travel the world, yeah that's pretty obvious you wanted to do that ever since I remember. I really miss your songs...looking forward to summer and all the crazy times we're gonna have back home..
xoxo.