Thursday 23 April 2009

EXAMS AHOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last two three weeks of the semester...you usually find people with long faces, puffy eyes, grown beards, and basically tired, and sleepy. The Xerox section is generally clogged! The lights are on the whole night. People discover the innumerable uses of electric kettles like making soup, making horrible Sun feast Pasta,Coffee, and Maggie. You generally find clusters of people sitting in the Acad Block, or outside the mess, or around the tables in front of Papsa's Shop and the Library. Papsa's sales generally increase during the pre exam and exam period.

I am facing the end terms in less than two weeks.I am not sure what is there and what is not there in the syllabus. So it's exam time guys, and I am packing my bags and running off to my Local Guardian's place. To better food and A/C!!!!!!! Then better time once I get back to HYDERABAD on the 10th of May. I still have a week to go for the end terms, I promise I'll study as much as I can. So people no posts till I get home! It's funny, but in one of my earlier posts last year, I've written something like, If I work hard enough, I may just be writing my posts from inside a Law School! Yeah, now that's possible, I know I can do anything if I really want to. Right now, I really want to give a good end term, and finish off this miserable semester, which has taught me loads, I seriously did, on a high.

So until next time, this is Just Sneha signing off.............oh! btw for all the NLUites who read my blog,Happy end terms! and Happy holidays.

P.S.-Looking forward to the next semester, where we'll be 'SENIORS'. YaY!

2 comments:

mohan said...

gud observation...gud writing...this is mohan....writer for the film sneha geetham

Divya Sood said...

We'll be seniors... ah!!! Another one of those little joys of a law school... and I am sure we'll not find it ai-so-yo-e.