Saturday 22 March 2008

Unkept promises have become a part of my dreary life, so no apologies about not updating my blog. My exams were pretty good. Much better than I thought they would be. And the most suprising part of it all.....the building stood the test of time. And the silly men in tights stopped staring at my writing.
After the exams there were parties, a few tears were shed, but I guess I got used to all this by now. Leaving old friends behind, and making new ones has become a part of my life. My law classes have started, with new people in them. As for the classes they are more interesting than ever. It was good to catch up with my 'old friends'.
So I am back again to doing what I love. Yeah, documenting my silly thoughts on insignificant matters. I realised one blog wasn't going to be enough for this..so I started another blog.

www.wonkywillow.blogspot.com
This piece of the internet is where I plan to post all my thoughts about the willow game.

Finally, after months of waiting, the month of March has finally arrived. I have to seriously think about my life and what it's going to be in the next few weeks, yeah till the big CLAT exam on the 11th of May. The applications have been sent. Speedposted at eight in the night, from a crowded General Post Office, on a tense Monday(which, was supposedly a very good day).
I guess there's only one thing left for me to do..well, yeah. I better start studying.
Here's what I plan to do in the next two months:
1)Study.

2)Make the best of the little time I have, and get into a Law School, either by hook or by crook.

Well, that's really what I have to do. SO my posts will become even more irregular. But then again, I don't keep promises.........

3 comments:

Vinod Ramamoorthy said...

"Make the best of the little time I have"

Tell me if u find how to do that .:)

Nice blogspace u have out here..

Unknown said...

HI ,
Increase your revenue 100% of your blog by converting into free website.
Convert your blog "yourname.blogspot.com" to www.yourname.com completely free.
Become proud owner of the (.com) own site .
we provide you free website+ free web hosting + list of your choice of
scripts like(blog scripts,CMS scripts, forums scripts and many scripts)
all the above services are absolutely free.
You can also start earning money from your blog by referring your friends.
Please visit www.hyperwebenable.com for more info.
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com

Anonymous said...

hi sneha,
As a fellow hyderabadi blogger I appreciate you for the content and fondness for sports and games.
nice to see a gal posting some really good stuff about sports and ur blog on cricket is also good..
keep blogging...
best wishes...
Manohar