Monday 24 March 2008

Julia-Well Tanned..



Yup! that's my pirate name. So? Why am I telling you all this? Hmm.......Julia-The Well Tanned. Tanned? I thought I was a dusky beauty(lol!)...What am I getting at? Trust me, I really don't know...The recent floods in Hyderabad have washed away my non-existent brains. I guess the lack of intellect in a person does show from time to time..
The other day I took a quiz in some lousy website.
It was called the Harry Potter quiz.
Well, it told me which Harry Potter Character I was...
So, here's the quiz:

1) What's your favorite color?
Blue

2) Do you have long hair?
No

3) Do you like pets?
Yes

4) Are you popular among the opposite sex?
I really don't know

5) Do you have a crush on somebody famous?
Yeah.

6) Who are more important to you, boys or books?
Books!

7) What would your ideal evening be?
Playing football.

8) In school you were more into..
Sports..

9) Your favorite pets?
Cats and Dogs.



After all this bull crap, I had to press 'ENTER'
Lo and Behold!
The Result:
Ginerva Weasley!
What a humungous amount of nonsense!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

For your face..Ginny aa? Wat's Dusky Beauty? Self Dabba na...look at your face in the mirror go! Nice post btw.........(heights of joblessness........)

Unknown said...

Do you still use free service like blogspot.com or wordpress.com but
they have less control and less features.
shift to next generation blog service which provide free websites for
your blog at free of cost.
get fully controllable (yourname.com)and more features like
forums,wiki,CMS and email services for your blog and many more free
services.
hundreds reported 300% increase in the blog traffic and revenue
join next generation blogging services at www.hyperwebenable.com
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com

Vinod Ekbote said...

Sneha,

This is a nice, fun blog that you have here. you have an irreverent way of writing that makes one laugh.

Keep writing, bidda.

Vinod

Sudhir Pai said...

I wonder how people come up with such interesting personality tests.

I mean, imagine if one comes up with a personality test which tells you "What brand of underwear are you?" with answers that are capable of exposing Victoria's secret to disrobing Rupa.

NIce blog you run Sneha. I'll keep dropping by.