Monday 10 March 2008

BLOOD BATH AT UPPAL CROSSROADS

Heya people.......Today, I can proudly say that I had written my funniest board paper ever! I never knew that one report which I had to write could change the face of my English paper. The paper was good by the way...
So, there was a question in the paper.

Write a report on a road accident....

hmm...my mind lit up with ideas, after a long time my head was brimming with ideas! I wanted to have the satisfaction of killing Frankie, well, atleast on paper..I was floating away into dreams when suddenly a sharp,'1 1/2 hours left!', brought me back with a thud! I decided against the Frankie murder idea!But here's what I came up with!

BLOOD BATH AT UPPAL CROSSROADS

Hyderabad,March12:Uppal Crossroads witnessed on Wednesday night, what can easily be called the most gruesome of accidents in the recent past. In a bizzare event, two trucks, both way over the speed limit hit each other. Both the drivers lost their lives on the spot. A later report revealed that both drivers were heavily intoxicated. One of the drivers was identified as M.Rama Murthy, a resident of Patan Cheruvu, while the other was identified was J. Mudaliar, a driver from the state on Tamil Nadu. Police are investigating the matter. A case had been opened.

This is exactly what I had written in my paper, I hope the examiner likes it! Nothing much happened today.

Have Math-A and Math-B next, so my next post is going to come up only on Friday..until then, it's Good Bye from me!!


P.S.-For people who are unaware, Uppal is where my College in located!

No comments: