Thursday 20 September 2007

Well, in another hour or so....I will finally turn 17. Sounds nice, dosen't it? So I thought it would be nice if I ...well.....put my self under the scanner...yeah! it's time for self scrutiny..
Everyone analyses themselves in their own way...so I basically doing a tete-e-tete(that's head to head),much like the ones I read in Metro Plus, most mornings. This one's gonna be a little intresting...
Meet seven(ahem...that's myself at 7)....and 17(that's gonna be me in another hour or so)...16(me...right now)! 16 is gonna be the one asking the queries.
SO, here goes..............
16: Hey people..
17: Hi wassup?
7: Hi
16:So....how's life?
17:Iam yet to find out...
7: Good..I get to swim howmuch ever I want...yay!
17:Swim? Huh!
7: Yes..what's wrong?
17:Nothing..keep swimming..
7:Why...why can't I?
17:Ok, relax
7: What's wrong in doing what I like? Atleast Iam not scared to admit that...I like to compete, and win!
17:Hey!
7: I know your jealous...I know you want to just jump into the pool...and race away..and leave everything behind........
17:Yeah...Yeah...keep talking...
7: Your jealous of me...just admit it...
17: Okey , maybe Iam...so?
16: Guys...chill...let's change the topic to....say..books?
7: I love Famous Five
17: Famous Five? Are you sure? Gosh!...John Grisham..,Harry Potter..LOTR,Eragorn,...yeah..these are books...
7: Hey, my friends say Iam George!
17:Why, is it cause you can eat twice as much as guys your age?
7: No, because ...I can swim faster than most guys my age.....
17: Really?
7: Wanna find out?
16:People stop it!
17: Oops I got carried away...
7: Yea....me too.....
16: Ok, noe let's say...clothes..
17: Gimme a pair of Jeans and a T-shirt...I won't bother you...
7: Hey...me too....
16: Wow! You guys agreed on something, finally....good!
16: Movies?
17: You can see my list on Orkut.........any Tom Cruise movie.....
7: What's orkut?...I like Baby's day out, dunston checks in, Lion king
16:Hm........Boys?
7: I hate them! They are soo irritating!
17: Well...I don't mind cute looking ones, or the intelligent ones....I hate jerks, who ditch their girlfriends...Damn!
16: Sports?
7: Swimming....SWIMMING....and Cricket!
17:Cricket and swimming and footie....
16: Fave sportsperson?
17: Do u have to ask? It's obviously Brett Lee............then follow, Thorpe, Klachkova,Hackett,and other swimmers, miss you guys....Kaka, Rahul Dravid, Yuvi, Henin,and so many more...
7:Who's Brett Lee? Is he a swimmer?
Mine are Thorpe, Hackett, Kitajima, Klatchkova,Hill,well these are the swimmers...then..I love Rahul Dravid..kool u like him too..and Steve Waugh!
17: Jerk! Brett Lee is an Aussie fast bowler!
7: Oh! I didnt know that.Is he good?
17: He's the fastest bowler alive!
7: Does he take wickets?
17: He does! and that too with style!
7: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Wow! I wish I was 17!
17: Not a chance!
16:Final question....What do you wanna become after you grow up?
7:An Olympic swimmer, and also a good person......
17:A Criminal Lawyer....and a Journalist, and a proper singer!
7: Omigosh! Ammamma is still teaching you music?
17: No...I am going to her friend.!
7: Is she nice?
17:She's good!
16:Okey guys..thanx for your time....It was nice catching up with myself!
17: It was.....
7:Have fun!

2 comments:

veturisarma said...

it was absolutely fabulous..had fun

Anonymous said...

Thaaaaaaaaanx!!!!!!!