Friday 7 September 2007

Cricket, life,and more........










My life's been dragging on. My new Law class is fun. Ma'm teaches in a very different way. End of the day I learn, and that's all matters. My new friends are rocking!






And please people who read my blogs..or those who've read my previous one...I am not the little girl. So pleeeze stop sending me sorry emails. That girl just happens to be someone I noe. Get over it! Anyway, I am not that stupid! I would have boxed that other girl's head off, the minute she told me she liked my guy! So.......GET A LIFE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
These days, I am watching cricket in bits and pieces! But, what a match the other day! Uthappa totally rocked. I noticed something ,he plays well ,whenever a chance is given. Yes, he maybe brazen, but he brings a sort of a youthful energy to our team.And our dear 'young' Sachin missed out on another century!!!! let's pray he gets it tomorrow. Do you know he's holds the record for getting out the most times in the 90s in ODIs. Wow! Imagine if he had managed to convert all those into 100s!!!!!!


I love this picture,this team. I want to see them do the same thing after the Natwest final tomorrow. This brings back memories of that wonderful chase at Lord's in 2002. That was one hell of a final. We won! then, we can do it now! Fielding remains our weak link even now. Robin Singh should work harder on his wards.
Hey, haven't you guys? realised our team is doing way better without a coach! They've had a good tour of 'The old Blighty'. Infact, India has been the only team to beat England at home! See, we are betterthan the Aussies! We are kings , not pirates!
Talking of pirates, my favorite pirate came on his yearly visit to India ,last fortnight.No, people , I am not talking about Capt.Jack Sparow, but about BRETT LEE. Yes, he was in India, so what? India to him is just Mumbai, and New Delhi.
Well, come October , all this will change. He's gonna actually come play , a match in my dear old Hyderabad. Wow! Can't wait for that day!
So, people that's it for now! All the best team India!
Mar Jana, Par Jeet kar aana!!!!!!!
Luv, you loads guys, you rock!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abbey Ladke....kya bakhrahi ho?
Teri Team India kabhi nahi jeetegi!!!!!