Wednesday 19 September 2007

A letter to my friend...........................

My gr8est apologies to my other readers(that is, if I have any), I have been devoting a considerable space in my posts to catch up wid my cute old friend Darshini. I will devote a little more space in this post.........Infact, this whole post is a letter to Darshini....(others, if you have a problem...you can comment, don't be sure of getting a reply)
Okey soo here goes..........
Dear Darshini,
How are you? I am fine. Are you still that cute little bubbly thing I met in Prime last year??
OKAY!
Anyway...you see pal, I can't write letters..I always used to get only 7/10 in ICSE....
I've moved on...I wrote Sheela Reddy's entrance exam...and got through. I actually got the second rank! I still can't believe that...So I have class everyday from 4pm to 7pm. Phew! It is hectic....but I like her classes..My college sux, and my music rocks!
So....I guess that's all for now. Hope to hear from you!
Regards,
Sneha Lee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is not fair! First, you delete your best post...then you write a letter to 'your' friend...pooh! this no fine with me...and anyway..I don't think I'll be able to wish you on the 21st..that is, unless you check ur comments..so
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
17th birthdays are always fun! I got a car for mine...so All the best!

Just Sneha said...

Josh! I didnt get even an Activa! K that's cauuse here, unlike in Aus........we don't get our lisences till we turn 18! Sha!