Sunday 9 September 2007

The same old rubbish............................

Yesterday's match was like.............let's say old wine in a new bottle. I mean why can't Team india win finals?????????? what do they lack??????

They played like a team of ameteurs yesterday! Hasn't Dravid realised that his team has been winning matches , these days, when they chased??? I mean, duh??Actually, not Dravid the whole team is to be blamed.

It was a beautiful day at Lord's. The sun was shining, and the Indian wickets were falling like a pack of cards.....1-26,2-52,3-53,4-59, doesn't a team with so much experience realise , partnerships are invaluable in such matches???

Anyway what had to happen ,happened.

I have noticed in this tour, that the quality of umpiring was..........I cannot find words to describe it...or maybe I can ,wait!it was abysmal!!!! Well, it was worse. Even 3-time ICC award winning Aussie Umpire Simon Taufel, was rookish. And, by the vway...I still cannot figure out what's come over Alee Dar these days? These wrong decisions had come at all the crucial junctures for India..It's gonna take me a while to forget LBW given to Sachin in one of these matches.....the ball looked on it's way to miss ,even the 6th stump!LOL!!
Umpires,what's happenin??????????

Now,coming to the spectacle that's gonna unfold in two more days....Yes, Iam talking to you about the T20(for those who don't know that's the trendy way of saying 20-20)World Cup in South Africa. The biggest news for me is the BRETT LEE is back!!!!!!
He's in the aussie squad.YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
India is gonna be lead by none other than,'Dhan dhanadhan Dhoni' Viru is gonna be back. I hope he silences all his critics!! Irfan's in, so is his big bro Yusuf. It's a young team, it better deliver.
ALL THE BEST!
People watch the cute video I found on Youtube. It rocks!!!!!!!!!! Chak De! I hope it helps to erase all the bad memories of Team India's third class, or even chillar , fielding throughout the tour of "The old Blighty"!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really agree with you

Anonymous said...

Sorry to be off topic but where can I find best resource on car insjury attorney?