Friday 14 September 2007

A Hattrick and a heartache...........

Well, what do I say..Brett Lee has finally got a hattrick..The only guy to take a hattrick in both ODIs, and T20s. Strangely...he got both of them in World Cups. You see....big men rise in big occasions!LOL! He deserves it coz he's done all the hard work! He's supposedly 'trained the house down'! The Aussies deservingly won that match....kewl.
Earlier that day, was a match btwn India and New Zealand. I don't wanna talk about the Indian defeat. After a start like that,I thought that they would race away to 190,naaaaa that didnt happen! Same mistakes..every single time.Grr........
Here's my conclusion:

INDIANS SNATCH DEFEAT FROM THE JAWS OF DEFEAT

Darshini....thanks for reading my posts.....I really miss Prime.
We were supposed to write about our life for an english essay...so, I wrote absolute rubbish! I mean,what sort of an essay is that?? our life?? I am hardly 17..and my life??????
Coming back to the topic.......I managed to stay awake to watch the last match of the day........SA were nothing short of BRILLIANT! The match was entertaining. KP has a knack for theatricals..I guess The Globe, not Newlands suits him better>>>> oops sorry KP...... U ROCK!
GUESS THAT"S ALL FROM ME NOW>>>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey did u join LST?........anyway all the best and i will continue to be a regular reader of your blogs!!!