Sunday 23 September 2007


Okey ppl....I finally realised...yes, that being 17, isn't much different from being...let's say...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,or even 16! Things do not change..there's no change..the days are the same..so are the nights. I still get out of the house at 8am and reach home by 8pm. Franky still barks!
The last 17 yrs...I've tried to be everything..the well mannared girl,the arrogant, the moody and pestered, the socially handicapped, even now...I sill don't have a clue of what Iam. After trying to be all of the above..I can proudly say..well, I atleast have a vague idea of the big bad world outside..
Ok...like that's a big help! Cause the world keeps changing. A person who you thought was your friend till yesterday, can still stab you on your back.Well, I have personal experience..lolzzzzzz. Anyway...such people are rampant in our big bad world! So..beware!
Well, I guess there's nothing more to say in this post...I mean..hmmmmmm I dunnoe.......so,
ADIOS!

No comments: