Monday 24 January 2011

Pritha Chatterjee!!!!! (Isn't that enough?)

I have just realised that my blog would have been incomplete without a post on this preposterously funny individual. She has tried and tested my patience many a time.You might have come across her name in many of my earlier posts. She makes my day go by in NLU. She has shocked and surprised me. She makes me  want to pull my ears off my head. She can have me going from LOW to Extremely HIGH in a few seconds ( though she does know a bit or two about being high, herself! )  She has in innate gift for cracking the most unimaginable sastaas ever! Yes, I am talking about the ever-present, and very loud PRITHA CHATTERJEE!

She is among other things an assiduous student, and I am a big fan of her mooting skills.She is a lovely person and yeah I think I have praised her enough. Her other 'skills' shall be explained and analysed in this very delayed post. The limelight lover that she is, Pritha sits right in, what can be called, the MIDDLE OF THE CLASS. Yes, a perfect place to sit, observe and comment on every single thing that happens in class. Her jokes range from plain dumb, to really cheap and very very perverted. Her jokes have our very dear Yum, shaking her head in frustration!

Last semester, Aditi came up for the reason for or rather came up with the medicinal term for Pritha's condition, yes ladies and gentleman it's Prithaeria. Symptoms range from yelling loudly in class, feeling the sudden need to crack lame jokes, and being being very very narcissistic and you also you may have sudden uncontrollable urges to sing loudly, yes, wherever you are. You might also have more than a few tongue in cheek moments, like the whole "necessity is the mother of invention............................................" incident. Prithaeria spread like wild fire and people went from stage one to stage five in a matter of days! We even had one casualty! and slowly Pritha became the official sastaa queen of NLUJ2013!

She plans on marrying the Oxford educated Bhilaval Bhutto, yes anyone who knows of anyway to contact the poor man, can contact me!

She thinks she's perfect, (she's almost, but we don't tell her that!) and calls herself 10 on 10! Her FB profile pictures are legendary, yes the person photographing her will forever have tales of her radiance, her awesome photogenic face, and most importantly the number of times that poor soul had to take her photos to get that one "PERFECT 10 on 10" shot! There are times when she can make you feel 'uncomfortable', yes she's very gifted in that sense too. Ask a few people in our very large class!

I have complete faith in her that she'll become one of India's best lawyers, but then again the SCC will want to quote all her sastaas, and our already miles long judgements will become longer, and Pritha Chatterjee will be quoted in moot courts and real courts across India. Yes, the Bong Bomb, who supposedly looks like a Bengali Actress will be remembered forever, her sastaas will outlive her! Yes, yes everything about Pritha is a loud, noisy and very striking affair whether its her voice or her crazy imagination. Love you Chatt, thanks for all the awesome times, and I am sure we shall have many many more!

Signing off,
Sneha.

1 comment:

Shreya Munoth said...

Yes. Very few people have that effect on ME. Kudos Pritha!