Monday 25 October 2010

Long time, no Sastaas....

True. These days people around me seemed to be losing it, and which resulted in my losing it and doing silly things which ended up hurting everyone I love in NLU. Tangypoison is not about that. It is about spreading love and happiness and joy! I sincerely apologise for all that, and as an apology post here's one full of sastas about everyone.

One day in the library,well actually today, just over an hour ago,

(On Gtalk)

Sneha: Find me a boyfriend, anyone. You know the requirements.

Sukku: No. I asked you to find me a husband before that. Not until then.

Sneha: Ok.Marry SS.

Sukanya ( loud enough for everyone to hear): Who is SS?

Sneha( all embarassed points to a bespectacled guy sitting right opposite Sukanya on the next table).

Yes Sukku , it looks like he did hear it.


Sneha (after her first guitar class): Hey Hey, I had my first lesson!

Sakshi: Oh what did you learn?

Sneha: I learnt three chords A,D,E. But I am holding it right but I am not pressing it hard enough.

Sakshi: Hold what? Press What?

Sneha looks ambushed. Sakshi is officially anointed the Queen of Pervertedness!


Saumya, and Aditi sent a random text from my phone to some random person.

Saumya: Wait till he replies, then we'll have documentary evidence.

Sneha: I'll delete my phone.

(Call it the Rajnikanth effect.)

Alok goes into the viva
And the teacher comes out first. Ala Rajni Kanth.

Pritha: What will Thara be called if he is the son of Dhara Singh?  Thara Singh!
Thara:................................................................. (for once Mr.WiseCrack has nothing to say!)
Goo Chat!

Well here is the most atrocious statement I heard this semester:
Surya to a certain teacher:
Ma'm there are many things I can do with my fingers that I can't tell you about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are some grammatical mistakes in your post, but otherwise I found it somewhat useful.
Can you explain to me what reality is? Do robots exist in reality because they cannot judge and make perceptions?
How come some websites, like yours, appear all the way on the bottom of ranks with such engaging content?
It's actually a pretty funny story what happened after I drank mushroom tea. I started posting random comments.

Windows Error: 002 - No error yet ...