Tuesday 21 September 2010

20.


For once in my ENTIRE life, I have nothing to say.

Last night was perfect. The people. The jokes. OTR. The food. The drink.The song. The SURPRISE!

It totally caught me off guard, like totally! I still can' believe that now I actually own a guitar! And it's beautiful, the feeling and the guitar too. It's the feeling of getting something which you have wanted since you were a little kid. After many many many years of classical Carnatic music, it's time to do something different! But still Carnatic is still and will remain my first love.

If you thought the night of surprises ended, at 12'o clock, There was a football cake, yeah a Chocolate one looking exactly like a FOOTBALL! OMG! My room was done up with streamers and there were pretty blue balloons, and they put the guitar right on the bed, admist the balloons and infront of my blue wall, it was "Surreal....but nice." Oh yeah, and the card....AWESOME!

If turning 20 is like THAT, whoa! I'd not mind turning 20 everyday for the rest of my life!

Here's a heartfelt thanks to all my friends who made it awesome.

Thanks Zara, Thanks Sakshi, Thanks Saumya, Thanks Aditi, Thanks Geetay, Thanks Dubey,Thanks Kirti, Thanks Nandini,Thanks Foodie, Thanks Pritha, Thanks Nikita, Thanks Ramu, Thanks Sukanya. Thanks Preethi. Thanks Sandeep, Thanks Thara, Thanks Surya. Thanks Bharatendu, Thanks Shashank, Thanks Viru, Thanks Neo, Thanks Pari, Thanks Animesh, Thanks Aparna, Thanks Shreya and Thanks Ikron.

Waking up in the morning today, totally reminded me of my 12th Birthday, where there was confetti all over my room, and I woke up like an Egyptian Princess among all the decorations and the sparkly, shiny bits of paper. I could not have asked for a better last day of being a teen! Absolutely could not have!

1 comment:

ipsofacto said...

preeti's spelling is wrong :)