Monday 20 September 2010

19.

Analysis.Appraisal.Check.See.Write down. Inspect. Make Changes.

So what have I done in my 19th year of existence?

When I turned 19 last year, I wished for a miracle. I wanted something to happen to my life that would make me feel much better, make me forget the demons of the past.

I think, someone somewhere must have heard it. Something did happen. Ok. Maybe not a MIRACLE. It did have a profound effect on almost everything I did in college. Maybe I should say several things happened which made me happy.

Bah. December followed September. Got through those killer music exams. Practical was ok. The theory paper was ummm.... Results came out in Jan and Ammamma was the happiest. Thatha got me that Chocolate Ice cream which he generally gets. I came back to College. All was forgotten.

I come back to College. Lex La Liga happens. January was a lot of running around. Amar Sports.Bargain.McD.Burger.Auto.Back. A few times of those coupled with, Ikron fit to play. Ikron Sick. and a little bit of Dissolve or no Dissolve. We finally did play all the matches with the same team.

Come February. It was matches. classes. Tests. Partys. Coming back lates. Making new friends. Basically FUN times.

In April I bid farewell to the only senior in my whole educational career, I really looked upto and wanted to be like.

School closed in May. Planned to sit at home the whole time. Did just that in the holidays.

June was the root discovering trip and the Football WC. What a trip! What a WC. Spain did win. Villa was indeed awesome! The trip made me realise that yeah, I may not have all the family I want, but I do LOVE the family I have. Yes! the big group of boneheads who are exactly like how I am. And who like me exactly like how I am. Big.Clumsy.Retarded.

July came slowly and I found myself in College. As days progressed I was diagnosed with the Mid Life Crisis. 90210.Castle.White Collar. Fringe.Glee happened.

August. Nothing Happened. Mid Life Crisis continued.

That was in short my year. Oh yah Archu came to India, got me a few gifts sadly we did not get to meet.

If this year can be called special, It can be because of all the friends I made. This year was all about reaching out. It was about coming out of that little closet I hid myself in, after the second semester. Thanks Srishti. I don't know who else to thank. And as for the new friends I made I am sure you guys know who you all are. Thanks a bunch! Give yourself a pat on your backs, you deserve it for tolerating all the bullshit that generally happens around me. As for my NLU family, you guys are and will always remain the best, no one ever can replace you.

So much happened. And it's already time to turn 20. Sigh.

Cheers to the last day of me being a teen!

3 comments:

Nikz said...

Awwww.... that was sweet!! BTW u can wish to have a special 20!! Who knows what might happen next!! So stop thinking urself to be old.... :) and yaa keep writing the blogs....and i ll keep loving them!!! :P :P and i just noyiced how many ! i made in the comments.... they count to be 10... :)

Anonymous said...

"Coming out of the little closet"??

Sneha said...

Thanks Thara for the An nonymous comment!