Sunday 1 August 2010

HIGH!

I don't exactly know what I am going to put up in this post. No idea. Maybe I'll think of something as the post progresses. So, first of all I'd like to wish all of you out there a happy friendship day!

Moving on, the rain Gods seem to have taken a sudden liking to Jodhpur, which for a rain freak like me is a good thing. The college looks amazingly pretty (Sorry Aditi, I know you are not supposed to use two adjectives in a sentence, but still I can't resist), there are little mushrooms growing on the sides of the football field. Well, yeah I actually walked on the footie field on the way to the brand new library! Yes, bigger but not necessarily better. It's funny for once, I get to use my umbrella in the rain and not the sun, yes my pretty blue umbrella.

On to some VSFC news now: A recent bid for takeover by a certain group of people from NLU, was not carried out, thanks to the fact that the AFU is apparently bringing in a new team! NAICE! The team has a new owner now, Virendra Kumar, more about him will be revealed in my next week's post which deals exclusively with VSFC 1.1 (copyright Thara).

NLU has not gotten over its obsession with Superman Tshirts! Come on guys, they are soo class 10th! Everyday you see at least two people wearing that shirt, and the only saving grace, is that it comes in different colors...well saving us from monotony and from ripping their heads off their shoulders!

My favorite Tshirt of the semester (till now)- Ketki's Benetton wala ROMA tee. Elegant, graceful, simply AWESOME.

I got all crazy yesterday and realized that I needed to bust some stress, since I could not go swimming just then, and the urge to let it all out was killing me, I finally took the dust off my music books. Yeah, maybe that was the effect of my whole summer 'review' music classes, more like remedial ones or Laxmi teachers "You sound like an OX now", I dunno, but I sang for a little more than an hour. My voice did not shake, nope it did not let me down, was not very awesome or anything, but it STOOD THE STRAIN. Maybe there will come a day when I'll be able to sing for five or six hours without really getting tired, just like the old times.

Effect of that, well I needed cheering up but but it acted as a drug, got me all fired up! and also got me some comp'lie'ments and invitations or rather threats to sing in birthday parties. First times are free, but I'll charge from the second time around, no jokes here. My facebook status message got a lot of likes, but I am still high!

Well, what can you say, had a fabulous Friendship day, Taj Breakfast, slept the whole day, CCD in the evening, and Zara and Aditi's Aloo curry! Today was a fairytale. :)

Well, I guess that's all for today, folks..cya later!

Here's a little joke to end things

Thara- Hey, I came up with something..

Sneha- What?

Thara- See if you fail or have low attendance, there's a nice excuse to tell the VC..

Sneha- Which is....

Thara- Well , sir I was getting 'high on life' just like the posters said! "GET HIGH ON LIFE NOT ALCHOHOL".

No comments: