Wednesday 25 April 2007

Its Bingo, these days not Binga!!!

Yeah! your eyes are perfect! It was was just me referring to my recent infactuation with Bingo!
I was just tired of waiting for Binga to resume doing what he is best at. I hope he gives up on those futile attempts to record an album in Hindi. I mean instead of wasting two weeks in India
, he could have worked on his rehabilitation , or spent some time with his young family. No, he decides to fly all way down to, or rather up to India, and try his luck at BOLLYWOOD.
I am not the only who's caught the Bingo! bug...most of my mates at Prime are suffering from the 'Bingo!-Syndrome'.So much so that when I gave my Rs.5 choclate treat for passing my exams, Ipsita was quick to point out that Bingo! would have been a better treat! There hardly passes a day without Vatsal imitating the 'Vango-Pongo-Bingo!' advertisements.
The advertisements are also quite pleasing, only to idiots like me...not to intellectuals like..let's say Varshita?*Chuckles* Anyway, my particular favorite is the Jango-Jango-Bingo!.
The others are pretty good too.
But, people do you know what the best part is?
None of my Bingo! crazy friends(including me)..have actually tasted Bingo! So, I am waiting for my mom's return from the Super market so I can ask her for Bingo!. But I have a feeling that I am going to dissapointed this time round too.....
Now I am very dissappointed to note that the Aussies have won their Third consecutive WC title! Binga, get well soon, otherwise there will be no vacancy in the team! And Iam not joking.
My mom's come....and you noe what? no Bingo!
My sad life is becoming sadder by the day.....
Neway I have to go pray that Sambhav Kundalia passes his Chemistry exam, so he won't write the Law school entrances with me next summer! Cause if he writes this year, he is sure to get through! So, Go! Sambhav!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

[url=][/url]

Anonymous said...

[img]http://clououtlet.com/img/clououtlet.com.jpg[/img]

[b]Christian Louboutin[/b] is a French footwear designer whose footwear has incorporated shiny, red-lacquered soles that include turn his signature.

Louboutin helped cause stilettos reject into fashion in the 1990s and 2000s, machiavellian dozens of styles with bastard heights of 120mm (4.72 inches) and higher. The creator's purported object has been to "make a run for it a better half look risqu‚, pulchritudinous, to gross her legs look as eat one's heart out as [he] can." While he does make some lower-heeled styles, Louboutin is generally associated with his dressier evening-wear designs incorporating jeweled straps, bows, feathers, patent leather, red soles and other correspond to decorative touches. He is most universally known for his red-bottom intoxicated remnant shoes, commonly referred to as "sammy red-bottoms." Christian Louboutin's red-bottom identification cryptogram is registered as Pantone 18-663 TPX.

In the face being known in place of his famousness clients, he seldom gives shoes away – contribution discounts as an alternative to his high-profile fans. This tactics also extends to his close household, because he feels that giving shoes away as gifts is unimaginative.

His solitary biggest shopper is Danielle Steel, who is rumoured to own across 6,000 pairs and is known to deliver purchased up 80 pairs at a heyday when shopping at his stores.

(с) [url=http://clououtlet.com]Christian Louboutin[/url]