Monday 2 April 2007

I Wanna Scream!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!......You got that right mate!
I wanna scream!!!!!!!!!! I want to pull out my hair! I want to bang my head against the wall!I want to tear myself into a thousand pieces and scatter them eveywhere!And I want to make sure everyone hears this!!!
"No one is ever going to take me for granted!! Never again in my insignificant life!"
The person indicated, knows what Iam talking abt..No, I am not taking any names.
So, You! Whoever you are, you just listen...and damn ! you listen mighty well!


I am not your F######g prick!,
alright?

And let this stay in your rotten brain forever.
Then when I actually think about this.......it seems that it is common in our large country. Yes, I am talking about the the huge word that literally haunts the newspapers in the country. The media uses it to describe everything and anything.
CORRUPTION....Corrupt officials...corrupt teachers....corrupt policemen and ya... the most used, corrupt politicians! Coming to think of it this , behaviour is very common among the people in our great desh. The aam aadmi is said to be suffering because of this... This is the case , yes , but it arises only because the aam janta is allowing it to happen!
You stay in a rented house...you want your passport. You go to the required place, and they ask you for a proof of your address. Since you stay in a rented house.. you have to go to the MRO's office and get some document! Once in the MRO's office you ask for the document...and, there apart from paying the required fee, you have to pay the officer something under the desk , so your work can be done quickly. And if you say no , forget the document they say! In that circumstance everything is adverse to you! You have to give in!
This is a classic example of how things work! You try complaining to the officials ,and they turn out to be even more nefarious!
The only way this can be changed is by putting your foot down, and demanding the work has to be done. Yes, they will ignore you , but they cannot do that forever . This is how the situation is in government offices in our country.
This occcurs everywhere right from petrol pumps to the posh uptown offices.
And thinking about what the Constitution says..I mean what can it say?
How can it help us? I mean a Constitution, which till now does not give a woman the right of inheritence by birth, do about things like these?
Yes, the system in this country sucks , it's terrible. As Karan (Siddharth in Rang De Basanti), says you try to change the system and it will change you!
No. I don't agree with him, this system can be changed ! And it will be changed.. When everyone puts their foot down on unfair things! The change will not be instantaneous , but yes it will come !
So... let all of us strive to make our country free from this terrible germ. Let's all country men join hands to make not only our country , but also the World a better place to live in!
AdieuSSS!
*P.S. Xcuse me for all the expletives I have used!

No comments: