Wednesday 4 April 2007

Who am I?

I look in the mirror
and someone looks back,
into the depths of my eyes........
Is that me?
or am I that?
Who are we?
The more I think ,
the more forget to sleep,
to talk or to even wink!!
The more people I aks,
in deeper depths of confusion, I bask
Who Am I?
I ve always wondered,
but never really pondered,
Am I a Kryptonite,
born in the cold darkness of the night?
The stars keep shining......
and the sun continues to rise in the east.........
But I keep whining,
because I am puzzled,
about my dreary life,
which seems to be a long unending strife..............
by
SNEHA SINDHU G

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice poem! Speaks a lot about your life! Hey put up something coooool....not philosophical!
Keep Rocking gal!!!!!!!!!!
Thatz all for now!
Sweet dreams!

sarma said...

nice blog....i wud lik 2 c ur views on the issues quoted by you after some 2 or 3 years...if u continue to hav these same views...even im game wid u

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.