Wednesday 14 March 2007

YAY!! EXAMZ ARE ALMOST DONE!!!!

I guess I am the happiest gal on the whole of planet earth right now! My boards are almost done! Just one more to go on Sunday! I did all of them good! My math rocked for the first time! Just commerce remains amd I feel confident. My life is going good. I made a few very important decisions!
I am sad now! BRETT LEE 'S out of the WORLD CUP! Life is sooo not fair! Poor thing he injured his ankle in that practise session in NZ. I hope he recovers as soon as possible. The cup is not gonna be the same without him! Australians now look very beatable! Now, this is what I call an open WC! Haven't heard that for a long time!
The Aussies have unknowingly made it an open cup, thanks to the, Five defeats in a row...and the fleet of injuries. Now anytime can win! I Wish India wins it! The way they thrashed the Windies in the practice game was....UNBELIEVABLE! But only an idiot can count the Aussies out of contention! As they say...wounded Aussies are worse than normal ones! SA looks strong now that they are no.1.
It's gonna be a cracker of a WC, and I aint gonna miss it! Catcha guyz later!!

No comments: