Sunday 18 March 2007

What the hell is happenning?

Shit!(Excuse me for the language......).
I am in shock....,or maybe I shud hav expected it...We lost to Bangladesh!
I woke up in the morning, and my mom says 'Morning, we lost'....'so, did Pakistan..' in an undertone. Pakistan lose to the spirited Irish.Some consolation.. The players yesterday honestly looked lazy, yes, LAZY.
Dravid won the toss and, What? Elected to bat? Why? It was nine in the morning...the pitch has moisture, aand he , well not only him...maybe it was the whole teamz idea. Whatever it was..... that idea sucked! It would have never ever worked! Crazy idea!!
Then the famed Indian batting line up goes out into the middle..,and failed as a group! Why play Uthappa when he dosen't open? Why did Sehwag come to the Windies? Then everyone just fails to lift their bat. Ganguly was nice. Yuvi was good.
The Bangladeshis deserved the win! They were the better team and they WON!!!!!!

No comments: