Tuesday 26 January 2010

The new kid on the block!

Hello, Upper NGHers, I at the risk of sounding like the omnicient Gossip Girl, have decided to chronicle my little experience with the new kid on the block, quite literally. Meet  Damage Control Hair (I have no idea why I like to refer prople by their hair), aka the new kid on the block (She named herself) the one who has helped many a soul in NGH in wiping out the memories of a certain not so normal girl, and her even more bizarre room :). After a visit to her room, and a long session of what I'd like to name as 'catching up with things', we realise it's suddenly 2 something am, and there's school the nest day. So I am about to go when Damage Control Hair decides to visit the loo..
 I am standing there talking to teh Bushy haired girl, when the fillowing happens,

Damage - Hey are there mice in the bathroom?

Bushy - No, don't think so...

Me- Let's check it out..........

( All three in slow motion, do a Bond type walk till the Loo Door)

Damage (straining her ears)- There! Can you here it?

Me- i think it's in the pipes ( the result of too much Harry Potter)

Bushy- Let's go in and see

Slowly lead by teh brave Bushy Haired girl, we walk towards the origin of the eerie sound... She bravely opens the door, and Voila, What do we see? Not a rat, nope not a mouse, it's the NGH special extra noisy Exhaust Fan!

That's enough suspense for one blog, ta!

And also HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY! :D

P.S. Princess Z I did not mean to sound like GG, and I am well aware of the fact that it's outside my jurisdiction..

No comments: