Wednesday 27 January 2010

Lights, Camera, Action! (FUTSAL FRENZY!)

Yes, people put your shades on, the VSFC is pluging into action. On what may seem like another normal drab day in the NLU Campus, the Lex La Liga will be formally kicked off in the evening at 5:15 pm. After days of planning, deliberating, and hoping the D-Day has finally arrived. So all those who can read and who know what's Lex La Liga, my team is well and truly playing today, call it luck or what!

The idea of having a team was drilled into my over sized brain when Shitty asked me if I wanted to invest with her..and I said agreed. I went against the class spirit, and sat with Shitty and Shuchi, in the bidding room for the team franchise. I got glaring looks from my 'lil frend', but then again, that evening I ended up being the only team owner of NLUJ2013..call it luck or what! So, the best policy as the wise Shuchi told me, is DIVIDE.

My high spirits were dampened the next day, when the player bidding din't turn out as I expected, due to all our faults, mine, manini's, shitty's and shuchi's also.Later I went back to my room, and destressed on IPC. Next day it took Sunshine sometime to convince me that we actually have a good team. Bless his soul.So, the team, which I would like to clarify, does not depend on the STAR as much as being said by a certain Association. I would like to also say that tags can be changed.

So here's my team
STAR (Captain)
The Boy in the Red Studs (TBITRS)
Ciggie
Ansh Bhaiyya
Vishnu
and Jeph

So today, after all teh running around shops, all the planning, the being called 'boss', the hard times, my team is finally being showcased on the field. We are up against the Mandore Cowboys, with all it's silk and beauty in what promises to be a good match!

P.S. feels good to open a tournament! 
In the picture you can see TBITRS and me, well making a Vand an S with our fingers!
Go......VICTORIOUS SECRET! :)

1 comment:

Jerry said...

Haha! Your team's finally happening! Your team woes never failed to amuse me, give my best to those guys

love
Dad