Tuesday 31 March 2009

I,me, myself-2

So, I am back! just as I promised I would be..rotfl! Hmm..I really don't like using sms lingo on the blog but, what the hell? I'll use it just the same! This blog is also filled with some more nauseating self elevation.


What is my favorite chocolate snack: Chocopie..the one I eat in the tuck shop everyday without fail, also making sure I ask him everyday why is it worth Rs.15 in the College when it's worth Rs.10 outside..

What kind of a will will I or rather did already make? : An unprivileged will (sob.sob. well, I should be happy that it's not an underprivileged will.) thanks to a certain 'boy' of my class..unhappy realisation.

How will I die? : Will be murdered by an axe murderer...or rather any of my professors, considering the amount of work they so lovingly bestow upon us!

Will I go to heaven or hell? : Hmm...........for once I am clueless!

That's all folks will go sleep now. Will drown the sorrow of a bad math paper in my sleep.

Will have to wake up and slog for another test...........till then I ' ll keep wondering about the heaven or hell thingy...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................*(that was me thinking, funny or what???????).

No comments: