Sunday 29 March 2009

I, me myself

Ok. Now it’s time for some nauseating self elevation.

What I was called when I was born: Nothing. Duh! Aren’t we all?

What my parents named me: Sneha Sindhu. Hmm…I really don’t know about the Sindhu part….

What I named myself: Sneha Lee..Yeah a much better substitute for Sindhu

What my friends named me: G, GSS, Nemo, The G, and the like…

My favorite color: Blue any shade, light, and dark, royal, navy…

The color of my heart: Purple? Thanks Facebook

What shoes I am: Belles..ok that’s kinda nice…and that’s what facebook told me

What animal I am: a dog..facebook again

What legendary animal I am: The Unicorn.. nice!

What famous movie couple I am : Jack and Rose…hmmm, interesting

What city I must live in: Seattle..Yeah right, I dunno man, but for the next five years I am stuck in Jodhpur

What food I am: Chocolate mousse..yum!

What sport I am? : Football..yeah baby, the beautiful game rocks!

What music I am? : That’s easy rock to a certain extent, and classical

What instrument I am?: I am the veena..Thanks Ammamma :)

My favorite song: When you say nothing at all by Ronan Keating

My favorite flavor: Chocolate

My favorite fruit: Apple and Strawberry

Hey, I ‘ll be back with some more nauseating as soon as possible……………until then I shall go find some unfinished business, which as you all might be aware is not hard to find in this place! lmao.

No comments: