Wednesday 18 April 2007

It's almost been a month since my exams were done. Everyday of the first two weeks was good. I could live through those. The world Cup kept me occupied. So did a few other things...I could stop myself from thinking about the day my results would arrive. Those things , I kept pushing them to the lowly dark depths of my mind.
But sometimes in the middle of the night I would just wake up sweating....my nights were filled with dreams wherein , my marks memo contained,'The Big F'. I would wake up screaming. I don't know what really happened to me this year. I am still wondering if high school has the same insane effect on people...................
I mean, ofcourse there are people in class, whose 'rattofying power' remains the same , from class 10. There exist people who wake up at 4am , to 'practice' trigonometry!(90% actually end up learning it by heart. coz the same sums come in the board papers).
On June the 2nd 2006, when I first went onto LF.....I was brimming with confidence. Cause, my life till then was a dream. Maybe I needed this year to bring me back to the earth! The new friends were some of the best I ever had. Well, somewhere down the line ,my life went awry.
My results will be out tomorrow, if I somehow scrape through all my subjects.....My next blog will be my happiest eva!

P.S.-people keep signing the petition to save hockey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abbey oh! chill man you will pass with good marks re!