Thursday 28 January 2010

What a night!

Ok. We lost, so what? My team made me proud, they played like pros. It was just that one, one and a half second, which changed things. Believe me I am not talking like a lost football manager, I am just saying that if my team plays like they did in the first half, we can beat anyone. Yogi made an amazing keeper, he is worth every penny. Talking about pennies, TBITRS made me feel that my money is secure. Another very imporant thing about the team is, they listen and they listen to eachother. It feels nice to see them bond.
       Well, talking of bonding, my my how they did bond, af Geoffrey's, on the dance floor and even on the way to and back from our little 'Victorious Secret' night out! Guys you rock, all of you, Ikron, Thara, Animesh, Jeph, Shetty, Vishnu, Manini, Shuchi, and Srishti ( we'll have more good times, don't worry )!!!!
So as they all did last night,
VSFC Ahoo! Ahoo! Ahoo! (the 300 style, not that silly song type from Love Aaj Kal)!

Well I almost forgot, here's how the scoreline read
MCFC -1
VSFC - 0

Next match is on Saturday against RUFF, and my team is PUMPED! BRING IT ON!

No comments: