Tuesday 2 March 2010

10 Best things that happenned to me in NLU

This is in no particular order, I generally have a habit of saving the best for the last,

1. Rediscovering my blog.

2. Pushkar Trip

3. Srishti Gupta, the most amazing senior, I have ever met. It's amazing having someone you can look upto..

4. Bean Bags, yeah believe me, they are a comfort.Esp when you have to cram two huge books before the horrid managerial Economics exam.

5. BHUJIAAAAAAAAAAA- Yeah baby, have it with Rajma rice, have it with Soup, Have it with Pasta, it makes anything taste out of the world..

6. SC..nope its not the Supreme Court.. however it is Supremely HOT!

7. Victorious Secret Football Club- One of the most exciting things to have ever happened to NLU. I have joined the likes of Arsene Wenger, and have become a team owner/manager for 4 whole months. Made a lot of friends, and had loadsa FUN!

8. My Room- However dirty, or however cramped it is, it's still my room.So...Back off, bushy haired girl!

9. Geoffrey's- Smirnoff, Carlsberg, Foster's, Kingfisher's,  Blender's Pride, Royal Challenge,tonic water. Tequila Shots, dance floor, Lamb Piccata, American Corn Fritters, Fried Chicken Wings, I think you pretty much get the picture..

10. My friends, the old ones and new... I love you guys, and I can do anything for you...Believe me, I can.

Ciao!

1 comment: