Friday 17 July 2009

Sastas in the rain.........

First of all, I'd like to congratulate myself on reaching my 100th blog. I look forward to writing more crap, and finding people who read it. :)

Here's a few conversations I heard in our University.

A few girls in an auto-Bye! Bye!
666-Take care, Garnier.

Interesting.....

In the gym, when its raining people were singing,

People-Aaegaa Aaegaa aanewala, aaegaaa........
Chucky-Bhooth aaegaa!

*Ahem*

In the same gym,

Random-Let's play anthakshari!
Random no.2-Let's play Rapid fire!
Random no.3-Let's play Rapid fire. What is rapid fire????
Me(sitting outside)-

So continue my days..in this 'randomness'!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

witness to the last !!!!!

Anonymous said...

good one...
but there are a few good things jodhpur has to offer...
i lowe the view from pal haveli
the kaylana lake looks amazing just after it rains...
the chicken dishes at OTR and sheesha are decent
and this is the only college life u'll ever live (unless u decide to do ur pg from somewhere) so live it to the fullest...


btw - i liked ur previous blog skin better than this one