Monday 4 February 2008


Hey...I just came back from College. I had gone to get my Pre-Final marks..I can say they were alright, except for the fact that I blew up my Math-B Paper. I had been to College after a long time...once there ,I kinda realised that this might be one of my last few days in College. You often find me cribbing about my Princi, the teachers, the irritable friends I made there..or those never ending classes....
This got me thinking...the College was not really that bad. I mean, ok, it wasn't a bit like school, but still. I am not sure whether I am happy or sad that, in less than two months I would be leaving this dump! The College has taught me a few things..
I remember the first time I walked(or rather, had been driven in), by mum. The College looked intimidating..I wasn't sure if I'd fit in. Yeah..I did feel that way! Then came my 'interview' with James. It was funny. So I assumed that the College would also be like Brother James! Then followed a first year with Franky. I was on a high after the first year. In the first year I also got to see the Homo Gradiens (species of human beings who would to anything to get good grades!).
Second year has totally brought me down to earth!
It helped me realise how the world is..and who my true friends really are..I learnt many lessons in the second year.
So..I don't really know..I might actually miss LFJC. But what I really will miss are my friends who have stuck by me...supported me through times good and bad. My Sam, my Sarah, my Antara, my Namita, my Sharon,my Swati,my Bhargavi, my Surbhi, my Anjana, my Geeta , my Mamtha, my Mahati,my Tripthi, my Sirisha, my Shilpa, my Prerna, and finally the one whom I am gonna seriously miss , my Monica..I 've finally realised what a nice friend she is..always helpful and kind..always bringing new songs on her phone..
So...I guess that's all for this post!!!!!

No comments: