Saturday 16 February 2008

अलविदा..गिल्ली..

I take a break from my self induced stay way time from my blog to post this very emotional post on Eric Gilchurch a.k.a Adam Gilchrist..yeah, the greatest ever wicketkeeper batsmen. My fingers are trembling...my eyes are still wet from yesterday's tears of happiness..I am going to miss you loads Gilly! Cricket's not going to be the same without you mate..
So, here's a photo tribute to Gilly's last game on his home ground..what a spectacle it was!!!!!!
Walking out to bat....for the last time in the WACA....

A Gilly special.......

50!

A brilliant 100....

Gilly exuberant after his much awaited 100.........16th in ODIs...

Walking out of the ground for the last time......sob!


Thanks for all the you've given us.....We all will miss you...

Byee Gilly Miss you..............I can never forget you Gilly.....

4 comments:

neo said...

Tribute to Gilly..Sad one but a Good post

RAO said...

hey this is the first blog on cricket by a gal for me.. plus ur asthetic sense of blogging grabbed my attention..

nice...

RAO said...

and hey i jus saw ur profile... good to learn that u like blood diamond so much. i got a higher impression abt u.. so thought of gettin back n tellin u..

and i like this dialogue most from blood diamond:"T.I.A... This is Africa!!"

visit mine too: http://avdinesh.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Well, thanks for the comments guys!