Saturday 26 January 2008

Ok...hey people..Iam really sorry fot not being able to update as often as I would have liked to. As I've already told you, Iam being steamrolled by exams.
Now...Iam not really sure about what Iam going to put in this post...Maria 'awww!' Sharapova has just won her third Grand Slam(Aussie Open)(Yawn!), India is standing upto the Aussie challenge in Adelaide..and also Novak Djokovic is taking on Jo-Wilfred Tsonga in the Aussie Open Men's Final Tomorrow...What? where's the f-word gone? I mean, where's Federer? long time since we've seen a final without Fedex!
I really think Djokovic deserves a place in the final..he showed an enormous amount of grit. He does have the markings of a great player..well, I guess he already qualifies as one! A few years ago, the tennis world had witnessed the Russian Revolution...now's the time for the Serbian Revoulution..yeah!
Novak Djokovic
Ana Ivanovic
Jelena Jankovich...all top ten players...all have been playing incredibly well from the past two years...Djokovic and Ivanovic have made two slam finals already, and if Djokovic wins tomorow, Lo! and Behold! Serbia's first singles Slam winner!
He's a funny guy...maybe, maybe, finally, as I've read in The Hindu, the prince behind the jester's mask is finally showing us his true colours..he took me by storm during this Aussie Open.
Okey so, All the best Novak!
I am really happy that the Indian cricket team has finally won a test in Aus! It was a great match! The Aussies looked hopeless..it was India all the way!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: