Sunday 6 January 2008

Ohk, this post just contains in random order a list of my favorite sporting stars!

Okey....u all know a lot about this fantastic multitalented guy...I can go on cooing forever..He's gotten his 250th test wicket recently...and yeah he's started the year on a high....and 2007 was pretty decent for him....

This is Lisa Sthalekar..she plays cricket for Australia..an awesome batswomen..and can bowl decently as well, I was bowled over by her cricketing abilities when the Aussie women came to the tour of India in 2004...And you the best part? She's half Indian!!!!!!!!

Talking about having decent years..this was one man for whom 2007 was truly a year to remember! My dear Cesc finally came of age, scoring brilliantly for the Gunners!

Well, Henin is the most artistic women's tennis player in my view..she's also the most decent. She lets her Tennis do all the talking..yup!This year was maybe on of the her most traumatic years...but she put her misery aside by winning 2 Slams! All the best Justine... u rock!

Hmm...Henry, what can I say about him....I still cannot understand why he left us....WHy? He's having an okey sort of a time at Barca...but, imagine if he was there right now, with the Gunners! Oh!well ,wadeva....I'll miss him..

Dravid Dravid Dravid....ayyo! Why? I guess he's had the worst year of his illustrious career. It was sad to see him abdicate the crown, but as they say, uneasy lies the head that bears the crown I really hope he was a rocking time this year.....

No comments: