Thursday 17 January 2008


Hey guys..I finally made time to write something on my blog..Yeah, you know this is Jan and is a very hectic time for student all over India! Yupps..Tests, tests and more of those coming your way. It's very frustrating for people like me who are into last minute studies! As If this weren't enough, I 've got exams in my Law Class also!
I wonder who invented these exams! They are such a pain..
I have officially stopped going to College..It's been a long time since I went.
Anyway, that's not what I wanted to write about today. There's a lot going on in the Cricket world..Yeah..the old serpent, racism , has raised its ugly head again. Or sop they say..I seriously do not think Bhajji called Symmo a 'Monkey'. I think it was more like 'Maa ki....'..ohk think I really don't need to explain....
What the bloody hell went on? All the stupid drama before the Perth test and all..Captains in peace talks, Indian team withdraws its complaints on Hogg.And yeah pre-tournament agreements? Is this cricket, or what? Oh! hell..what did they think? that the Aussies are gonna reciprocate their 'gentlemanly' gesture? Oh..Get a grip..They are Aussies, not Gandhians..They played the whole game to their advantage, no Bhajji...to torment them..Were the Indians sleping?
Yes, I totally agree that the Aussies go all out to win. They have to realise several of their actions may disgust people round the Globe! This time I do agree that in the Sydney test..Brett Lee, too was a bit outta control. He was into a lot of 'gamesmanship', as he calls it or rather, a lot of sledging as I call it!
I am not even gonna touch the topic of umpiring in that test...It could have been a thriller, it could have been a 'ripper', it could have been one of the greatest Tests ever played, if it was'nt that the odds were laid soo heavily against one side!!!!!!
So, now in Perth the score card reads:
India 330
Australia 43/4 (14.3 ov)
That's all from moi, catcha ppl l8r!!!!!!!lol!!!

No comments: