Tuesday 30 January 2007

What's happening???

To team India I mean.....what is wrong with them??
Find me a solution I'll give you anything you want..I mean, now that Chappell has made it clear that he wants to stay beyond the WC....all I can say is CRAP!!! What the bloody hell is happening to the team?? Isn't one attack enough?lolz!!
I belong to the school of thought which believes , well, that Mr.Chappell isn't right for the 'MEN IN BLUE'. We need a coach not a dictator. We need a captain who can complement the coach..not one who does what 'Simon(read Greg)says'..... No offense to the bat genius Dravid is..I mean, come on Jammy....We all know u r a gr8 attacking captain! Use your damn brain!
I noe they are playing well now... but will that momentum last? I mean, we have seen that happening too many times..They play well before the WC, when the big time comes..the screw up, nice and tight! OK..2003 was an exception.
Now that Sehwags back in the team, thankfully...DADA is in good nick at the top of the order.Young guns like Uthappa, Karthik and the likes have made themselves counted...the final 15 is going to be a tough ask for the selectors.
These guys should and..better win the series against the Lankans. And hopefully...go on to bring the WC home!
This is gonna be my last blog for a long time to come! Ive got my boards 4m the 5th of march...and there is the Prohibition act coming on @ home.
The Act Says:
1.No computer. No blogs.

2.No new novels.

3.Cut down TV time.

So.. there u have it! the examz are till March 16th. So ,
ALL THE BEST TEAM INDIA!
P.s.: I will try not to screw my exams.

No comments: