Thursday 4 January 2007

All the worldz a number game......

Who are we? Are we people or numbers? Our world is filled with numbers....When you write an exam, it is your number which is more important not you! In class when teachers are taking attendance its only the roll numbers that they call..not names. Its unnerving! Why are we becoming like this? Dont we have enough time to notice people around us?
I worked as hard as a bee , for my music exam... and when my result comes it is not me...but lo! and behold !...it is not me but, hall ticket no.604023...who passed with good marks! Sad!, isnt it? C'est un abominable!
I will have to write a few more exams very soon.... and in all those its gonna be the number which is important, not me! If I by a miracle manage to break into a Law school, then its my number which is gets into a Law School, not me! This is not funny! This is reality!
Are our lives that insignificant? Do we need to be represented by soulless, characterless numbers? Dont numbers take away our individuality?I mean we are given names so that we have our own distinct identity. So when the results are being displayed, why dont they write our names? Why stick to those nonliving numbers?
They occupy too much space......they say, its easier to look for a number than for a name.God damn them! I say...I think its easier to remember your name than some obnoxius number..like 0023wjr45 or something! These days hall ticket numbers are more important than names! Sheesh! what is the world coming too???????? Is this the sort of number world we will be living in a few years? Maybe parents will name their kids with numbers! So introductions would be like,"Hello, my name is 12095467, what's yours?".I can't imagine that , can you?
I felt strongly about it and thought it would be nice if I Talked about it to u guys.....
On a more brighter side , the Aussies won back the Ashes in style with a Green and Gold wash of 5-0. The first time in 86 years. Now thats what I call cool!Maybe this side can dubbed as 'Ponting's Invincibles', maybe that's now cliched. People called them Invincibles long time back.Whatever it is those guys are totally so amazing. I hope Warne , McGrath, and Langer have a good after retirement life. All three of them were gr8 heros. Kudos to SHANE,GLENN and JUSTIN. I will miss you guys!Adios Amigos!
The Indians have successfully screwed up another test match! Hopefully they will find a panacea to all their problems.
I am hoping for a miracle to save the test! I mean , why send Sehwag to open the innings when Karthik played like a champion in the 1st innings!I am convinced that Guru Greg needs a brain wash! Vengsarkar ,what the hell are you doing in SA?All these problems can be solved later , right now let's all pray for an Indian victory! Come on India, dekhado! Ho ha India Aaya India! Rahul Dravid Zindabad!
K, guys thats all for now! Ciao. See u later!








No comments: