Monday 11 March 2013

What goes does truly come around!

They say what goes around comes around. I dont really know who 'they' are but I must say that I agree whole heartedly with them. When something bad happens to you dont kill yourself over it, the same way dont get too complecent when everything seems to be going just right for you. Its at times when you think everythings going great that this thing called life has a habit of bringing you down to right where you belong.

I am almost reaching the end of my time in law school and I must say I think I have seen it all. One thing I have learnt is that when you give advice to someone ask yourself a thousand times if you'd follow that same advice if given to you. As I said before what goes around does come around. Oh and another lesson that I learnt the hard way ,dont judge 'cause who knows given that times the great equilizer you just might find yourself in that same exact situation, maybe a few days, a few weeks, or even a few months later.

I know I haven't blogged as often as I would have liked to, but I promise I will write more often. Life lessons learnt coupled with lots of funny incidents in the last few months will make for some interesting posts soon. Also for this post I'd like to thank a really close friend of mine, you know who you are and thanks for everything.  Yes, you and your advice inspired me to write this.

Soo cya folks! And soon.

1 comment:

Vin. said...

Enti idi?
Em aayindi pilla? :O